Je hoeft de patch niet per se te downloaden. Je kan gewoon Diablo 2 opstarten en naar Battle.net gaan en hij wordt helemaal automatisch geupdate.- Fixed a rare bug that would mark a character as "Unable to join, Bad item." A typical cause of this bug was high lag conditions while two characters simultaneously attempted to use the same item lying on the ground - for example, a Necromancer casting Iron Golem on a sword while another tried to pick it up.
- Fixed a bug where Diablo II would crash when using 64MB video cards.
- Fixed a loophole that allowed either the Necromancer wearing the complete set of Infernal Tools or the Paladin with the Milabrega set to temporarily boost his skills to very high levels.
- Fixed a bug that caused Amazons wielding a javelin in the right side inventory box and a shield in the left to do no damage with javelin-throwing skills assigned to the right mouse button.
- Fixed a bug in Open games that dropped players with slower machines from the game when they talked to Act III NPCs.
- Fixed 3 rare lock-up bugs with Lord De Seis: 1) killing him as any character, 2) leaping away from him as a Barbarian, and 3) being killed by him while simultaneously drinking a potion.
- If a player tries to create a game when a Realm server is fully occupied, the player is prompted to join a game instead. It no longer reports "Server Down" in this case.
- The "Toggle Belt" hotkey is no longer active when the in-game chat overlay is displayed.
- Game creation queue added. Client now informed of game creation position.
- Reduced the average bandwidth required for each player/client.
Effects: reduction in lag and a slight modification to the updating of the Life Orb. There may be a period of adjustment for some players and we encourage you to pay closer attention to your Life Orb until you are used to this change.
- Added support for future server performance improvements.
Effect: Future reduction in lag and future increase in the number of games per server.
- When a server goes down, the clients will no longer be left in "limbo" for up to 20 seconds, but will exit immediately to Battle.net chat.
- Messages from Battle.net are now yellow.
- In 3dfx/Glide mode, colors are not as washed out and cinematics look betterDiablo II v1.03 patch