- To install: install UT+patch 402+Detailed textures from the second CD and replace the OpenGlDrv.dll located in the system directory with my updated Dll from the zip file.It doesn't work for me!?
- Support questions > /dev/nullWhat source code is it based on?
- Its based on the Loki source code.Why do I need to run path 402 it is old?
- I have only run it on patchlevel 402 since that is the only OpenUT source I have found. Send me newer files and I might update it.Do I need to change any settings?
- Set UT to use OpenGL rendering.
- Edit the OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice section of your unrealtournament.ini file to at least contain "UseS3TC=1". There is a sample in the readme.It doesn't work for me!?
- I have only tested it on my machine: PIII 550/Win2000/256Mb RAM/Creative Labs Geforce DDR/NVidia 618 drivers
- (and yes it works, (on my machine that is)) ;-)
- See the UNREALTOURNAMENT.log file if the lines:
"Log: Trying to use S3TC extension."
appears you are on the right track....Om de S3TC aan de praat te krijgen heb je de 402 versie nodig,de S3TCPatch en een pittige videokaart is erg aanbevolen. Voor problemen kan je de FAQ lezen of de forums van PlanetUnreal of Infogames bezoeken.