Versie 432 werd niet al te goed ontvangen vandaar dat men bij Epic snel doorging met patchen en uitkwam bij versie 436. En je wordt aangeraden deze patch te downen want 436 versie servers laten alleen spelers toe met versie 432 of hoger.
Epic Games just released the version 436 patch for Unreal Tournament. Version 436 clients are network compatible with all previous public releases; Version 436 servers support only 432 and above clients, so Epic encourage everyone to upgrade as soon as possible! (That means you!) Here's the list 'o fixes:
- fixed joystick button handling code (thanks Chris Carollo).
- hack fix for bad playerstart in CTF-Coret. - fixed crash for servers with more than 255 characters worth of server packages.
- fixed problems with single player ladder than cropped up in 432.
- Server now report to clients whether or not they are
- Fixed incompatibility in ChallengeHUD that caused problem for some mods.
- In the editor, the "TextureLock" option should work 100% now.
- Fixed the editor crash that some people were getting when docking a browser and getting a crash when trying to restart the editor.
- Rewrote "UEditorEngine::polySelectMatchingBrush" because SHIFT+B was crashing at random times in the editor. Should be stable now.
- Brush clipping was merging faces on the resulting brush in the editor.
- May have fixed the random "WinMain/message pump" crash
in the editor.
- Pre-432 spectators not allowed to join 436 servers(because of incompatibility).UT patch 436, get it when it's still fresh