- Fixed a potential problem with hit points becoming negative with characters having very high Constitution scores.
- Fixed a potential crash on dial-up and serial games when viewing some transitional movies.
- Fixed potential saving problem with "Auto-Pause on Trap Detection" feature.
- Fixed a message displayed when a PC has a full inventory and an NPC tries to give the PC an item.
- Adjustments made to the end game for some people who would not get the ending movies after the final conflict. - Fixed a problem with salamanders not always displaying their aura effects.
- Removed dependency on Winsock 2 (should help for Windows 95 users).
- Fixed a weapon problem on Fire Elementals.
- Fixed a display bug with derived THAC0 when the Prayer spell was active.
- Fixed a problem with a potion that gave permanent magic resistance removing it's permanent effect after reloading a game.
- The Robe of the Watcher now gives the 10% magic resistance bonus.
Using Notepad or another text editor, open the 'icewind.ini' file in your game directory (default: Crogram FilesBlack IsleIcewind Dale) and locate the line that says "[Game Options]". If you wish to use the feature mentioned below, enter the text found within the quotes (but not the quotes themselves) on to their own line:"Show Quest XP=1" This will display the actual amount of experience points you receive when completing quests.De patch is via de ftp van Interplay binnen te halen. De precieze locatie is ftp://ftp.interplay.com/pub/patches/IWDPatch106.exe