Problems with weapon selection when replaying levels fixed
- Voodoo users may have experienced problems in Jungle levels
- Planting bomb on "Say Hello..." no longer causes occasional crashes
- Dancer in "Gunrunner's Paradise" is no longer confused by dead bodies
- Some inventory discrepancies addressed
- Brother in "Find the Uwa Tribe" is no longer confused if you shoot him
- ALT+TAB no longer breaks the in-game mouse pointer
- AI in the "The Lee Hong Assassination" has been tweaked- Scroll Lock now moves game into "slow motion", hit it again to return to normal speed De patch weegt 2,52 MB en is hier te downen. Hmm, Service Pack 1... Zou dat beteken dat Eidos er nog meer verwacht uit te brengen?