- Two maps and flying vehicles have been added to the game. Flying units are only available on the maps that support flying vehicles: walls air and city air.
Flying vehicle controls
- Jump to go up: default is (Spacebar)
- Crouch to move down: default is (c)
- Hold down Ctrl key while pressing (a) or (d) to strafe
- Fixed a bug where the harvester lost its pathfinding information and could be found
driving into walls.
- Fixed a problem with flickering meshes on ATI cards.
- Fixed a number of chat bugs on Westwood online.
- Added support for the mod community.
- Multiplay hosting: The host can now choose a Mod package as the multiplayer game.
Note that you cannot host a laddered game using a Mod package.
- Includes several performance enhancements that should remove occasional stuttering and pauses.- Added support to hosting via GameSpy. The host now has the ability to kick, ban and set up passworded games. At console type "kick" or "ban" followed by their nickname. It's flying time
Nu maar hopen dat er snelle nieuwe maps komen waar je rond kan vliegen, want op de 2 meegeleverde maps zullen de meeste gamers snel zijn uitgekeken.Wij danken de gamers Robert, herr.ik., MaZinger, BlueJay en [TSB]Kazuya die allemaal de news submit wisten te vinden.