Bij Gamespot hebben ze een fix gemaakt voor de bug in Crimson Skies, waarbij er iets mis ging met de savegames. Microsoft zelf zal binnen een paar dagen ook met een fix komen, maar tot dan kun je het hiermee oplossen...Microsoft has announced that a patch will be available this week for its recently released air combat game Crimson Skies. The patch will address a number of issues in the game including the loss of single-player campaign saved games.
Until the patch is available, the development team offers the following workaround solution:
"After playing a single player campaign:
1. Quit out of Crimson Skies
2. Go to the Crimson Skies install location (default is c:program filesMicrosoft GamesCrimson Skies, or right click on the Crimson Skies desktop icon, select properties, and click on find target).
3. Select the saved games folder
4. Copy the saved games folder
5. Paste the saved games folder to another location, such as the desktop
When the player wants to play the single player campaign again, they need to follow these steps:
6. Copy the saved games folder from the other location (i.e., if it was copied to the desktop, then take the saved games folder from the desktop)
7. Go to the Crimson Skies install location (default is c:program filesMicrosoft GamesCrimson Skies, or right click on the Crimson Skies desktop icon, select properties, and click on find target).
8. Paste the saved games folder into the Crimson Skies install location (paste it over the current saved games folder)
Now the saved games should be reinstated, and should launch to the correct mission."
This process must be completed every time the player goes into instant action, launches a multiplayer game, or goes into multiplayer mode to build planes.
The patch will be available in the next few days, according to the Crimson Skies development team.Ik heb trouwens gehoord dat er meer Microsoft porgramma's zijn met bugs